This Ramadan, I will be unleashing 10 AMAZING interviews.
During my recent travels to New Jersey and Pakistan, I decided I was going to ask people of different backgrounds, religions, and professions the same questions. The different responses were MIND-BLOWING.
I want my audience to realize that the best way to learn is to learn from those around you.
Everyone has something to teach us!
- Graduated from Drexel University with Masters in Civil Engineering
- Works as a Geotech Engineer
- Resides in Collegeville, Pennsylvania
- Newly married 🙂
- Lives with his wife, mom, and younger siblings (3 brothers + 1 sister)
- Loves to play sports
- President of ICNA Greater Philadelphia
Let me tell you something: This guy is wise BEYOND his years. You don’t want to miss his responses to these questions:
- What does it mean to be educated?
- What keeps you focused?
- What is the ONE habit we MUST develop?
The responses were AMAZING. [Listen to the Interview Below]